The Bronx Expo Center boasts an amazing 10-acre venue space located directly on the East River Waterfront. Featuring 90,000 sq feet interior space with a 60,000 sq foot main event space, the Bronx Expo Center is a perfect place to host any large scale event, festival or concert. The prominent smoke stack on site can be seen from across the East River, the Major Deegan Expressway, the Bruckner Expressway and the Triborough Bridge, offering unique branding and promoting opportunities as well as an easily recognizable landmark for your guests. Perfect for festivals with its dual indoor/outdoor staging options, huge waterfront lawn as well as an interior space that’s longer than a football field, this property is also fully bordered and contains multiple entrances/exits.
12,000 square foot mezzanine overlooking the Main Exhibit Hall
Six story high, sky-lit ceilings.
With 60,000 square feet in floor space, there are unlimited staging options
An elevated cat walk spans the length of the Main Event Space.
The prominent smoke stack on site can be seen from across the East River and from the Bruckner Expressway.
90,000 sq feet interior space
Perfect view of Manhattan from across the East River
Outdoor space as well as the indoor space provides ample customization options for all your events.
Have questions about any of our venues? Check out our venue specifications, and learn about what makes the Bronx Expo Center so great.
More About Our Specs
We only work with the best, and we know you do too. We’ve put together a list of our local favorites for your event at a BK Venues location.
See our Vendors
It’s time to get technical when deciding which venue will be best for your event. We have comprehensive layouts so you know how to best use the space.
Check Out Our Floorplans
We want your event to go off without a hitch. Start the process by heading to our preferred event insurance website and know you’re in safe hands.
1108 Oak Point Ave, Bronx, NY 10474, USA
Please be aware that the following items are not allowed in the venue space during the duration of the event:
– Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares, fireworks
– Food, beverage, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers, drugs, illegal substances
– Pamphlets, product samples, stickers
– Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs, beach balls
– Laptop/Tablet computers, 2-way radios, laser pointers, flashlights
– Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint
– Projectiles (including beach balls and frisbees)
– Noise making devices: air horns, drums, whistles
– Cameras: no flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods
– Recording Devices: audio or video, including Go-Pro Cameras
– Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage): may not be larger than 14″ x 14″ Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: may not be larger than 11″ x 17″ or attached to a pole/stick
– Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia (Prescriptions Drugs will not be allowed into the venue unless they are in a prescription bottle. The ID of the person holding the prescription must match the name on the bottle)
– Any other item deemed unacceptable by Management